Friday, January 4, 2008

Tag!! You're it!



So I learned about Knitta a couple of years ago when "Knittas" tagging around Montrose made the news. I thought, "What a cool idea!" I'd just started knitting, so I didn't have much of a yarn stash at that time. Years wiser and stash developed, here I am. I am known for my love of knitting at school by students and teachers alike, so I've decided to strike! LOL Here lies my first knit "tagging" piece.

I have not decided who the lucky recipient will be, but I will definitely be secretive about it. I am usually there way after most people leave. (I'm not a morning person... I work better late!) I'll follow up with a post of the pic when I tag. I think this will be a "sweater" for the reflector/lens arm of an overhead projector. (*giggling like a school girl*)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: