Thursday, July 19, 2007

One down! Many to go!



Well, here it is! I need to block it after I weave in all of the loose ends hidden inside, but I did finish the knitting part tonight. I am pleased with the overall result. I'll start the other one tomorrow. One down, many to go! :0) I got some new software yesterday that I think is going to be really cool. It is called KnitAble and I have it on my pc and my Palm TX. The only thing that I haven't figured out yet is if I can synch my pc and palm files on this program. Kind of superfluous to have to enter the same info on both. I am cataloging my knitting needles first. I find new projects and think, hmmm... do I have that size/type? The other thing is that I am entering projects that I want to do and for whom. You can enter a person's measurements too. There is a Pinwheel sweater from the elann.com website that I want to do for myself, and ironically it is done in a yarn called "Lara" (my name!). I guess it is meant to be! LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: