Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rambling again

I really am rambling... in my knitting that is. I have several things started, but they are for other people. I wanted to do something for myself. Selfish? Ok. I guess so, none the less...

I started yesterday on some sockless footlets to wear under my mules or flip flops. I should be finished soon, and I'll post a pic. I find it nearly impossible to find sock yarn without travelling across the city to a not so "local" yarn shop. I've been really happy with the yarn and needles that I ordered from KnitPicks.com so I think I may order some from them. Maybe I'll knit socks for Christmas gifts. I really love knitting socks, and I've collected a lot of cool patterns.

I went to Half Price Books today and bought 3 knitting books: Hand Knits for the Home, Country Knits, and New Baby Knits. I'm fascinated with fairisle here lately. I think I'll do a pillow to reflect the changes that I've made downstairs (painting, new curtains, etc) Hmmm... can you see what I mean? Rambling...

think I'll get back to my socklets!

Lara

No comments: